When It comes to Banking, Trading Money or Commerce things, one of the most reputed professions which we see is CA. And By its Authority and Reputation, it is one of the tough courses to apply for in India.
It requires a deep understanding of subjects such as taxation, Money Auditing and accounting in order to be put a milestone in your carrier as a CA in India.
The CA program is organized and awarded by the (ICAI) Indian Chartered Accountants Institute, located in New Delhi. Scope for CA is Incredibly high and they are highly paid for their skills, expertise, and Information.
It requires High mathematical mind functioning, dedication, reasoning skills and guts to choose CA. It requires A constant schedule for study, Proper coaching, and regular practice to crack the examination held to qualify for the CA course.
Eligibility Criteria for CA
Passing 10+2 High Secondary school Certificate with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate from a recognized institute in science, Commerce or math Background.
Entrance to CA:
Students who are willing to join CA must have to appear for CPT or Common Proficiency Test which is held on the APRIL and OCTOBER of every year.
IPCC (Integrated Professional Proficiency Test) is Considered to be the second phase after the CA course. after CPT, alumni can enroll for IPCC half a year before the Exam. GMCS is a half year course on general management and communication skills along with the final year of CA.
The students who have completed their graduation are not needed to attempt for the CPT exam because they can Directly join IPCC through their respected graduation colleges easily. IPCC is considered to be the second stage of CA Course.
CA Entrance Examination
Commerce bachelors scoring above 75% of marks in graduation from top universities can join directly the IPCC Programme rather than going to through the CPT.
Bachelors who are doing CA after B.Com commerce Can benefit from a direct registration program instead of going through CPT entrance Test.
CPT Preparations are nowadays are Popularly Recognised as ‘CA FOUNDATION PROGRAM’
Major Subjects of the entrance test syllabus of CPT:
- Mercantile Laws
- General Economics
- Quantitative Aptitude
The most beautiful thing about Chartered Accountancy is that you don’t have any age limit to pursue this course. Interest in the field is the only reason to choose this field. cause that interest is going to carry your life to heights of success.
Finance is the lifeline of every business and is required in every aspect of our life also.
Some Core Syllabus and Highlights of CA Education listed Below:
- Managing Entire accounts of a Business
- Designing and Developing a Business Finance Model
- Handling and Dealing with financial and managing Issues.
- stabilizing the business’s financial model
- Designing financial statements, management reports, and Growth Graphs
- Auditing Business lists
- Managing taxation and auditing of Money
- Tax Planning and Money Management
Students who opt CA course after 12th need to study a wide variety of topics with general subjects like mathematics, economics, general management, IT, statistics with specialization in law, cost accounting and others.
This is accompanied by working for a big company and also temporarily work for small sectors to resolve its financial statements or burden. They are hired for advice on cost control and financial investments. This has been termed as Articleship. It happens to be mandatory in order for the student to be certified as a CA.
Chartered Accountancy Articleship requires proper coaching, guidance, the devotion of time, Burning Desire to excel, and effort for completing the course without letting in unfinished.
Duration of Course: CA
If you Choose CPT Entrance Route (obviously you may have completed 10+2, otherwise you won’t b eligible) It takes about 4.5 Years (3.5 Years Now) to complete the Course and Earn the Degree.
If you Choose Non-CPT Route (Means you may have completed Bachelors degree or Graduation) It takes around 3 Years to complete the IPCC Course and Earn the Degree.
CA Institutions and coaching is a big market business nowadays. For better education quality, your expenditure may pile up to 10 lakhs or more to become CA from a good college.
You Can also choose or opt for Certificate CA courses along with the primary course to boost your skills and Your Resume, Some of them are listed Below:
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) good for the accounting field
- International Trade Laws & World Trade Organisation
- Certified Financial Planner International certification program being conducted by the Financial Planning Standard Board (FPSB), India
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA-USA) Program conducted by the Institute of Internal Auditors – the USA
- Chartered Financial Analyst is regulated by ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India) University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA-USA) from ICFAI University, India
- Information Systems Audit
- CPE Course on Computer Accounting and Auditing Techniques
- NCFM course conducted by the National Stock Exchanges, Mumbai
- Management Accountancy Course (MAC) Corporate Management Course/ Tax Management Course
- Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management
Recommended Colleges to choose from for your CA Coaching:
CA courses in India are being offered by some of the most reputed colleges. After a lot of research, the compiled list of top colleges is as follows
Vidya Sagar Career Institute Ltd – The only institute in India which has given 3 times All India 1st Rankin CA IPCC from 2015- 2018 years which shows its quality and Level of Education.
Council of ICAI Institute of Chartered Accountants of India – (ICAI, Providing Quality CA education in these regions) Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh.
Chanakya Academy for Management and Professional Studies (CHAMPS) – Premier national educational institute, Offers a supreme quality of education in Charted Accountancy.
Academy of Commerce – Highly Ranked academy in India for commerce and Charted Accountancy
Pearl CA College, Kochi – Institute specialized in CA coaching and education.
Jobs and Career Options after CA
Today, Courses like CA and Business Management are supporting Businesses, agencies, and firms. They are ready to pay high amounts to skilled Professional.
A CA can start his or her career as a Business auditor or finance agency with team members for an organization. Earning the package earned here is good compared to that of an ICWA or a accountant job.
Following are some Industries which are hungry for Skilled CA:
- Banking (Both private and Public Sector)
- Public Limited Companies
- Auditing Firms
- Finance – Companies, Mutual Funds, Shared Funds, Outlook Management Companies, Investment Agencies, Stock Broking Firms, stock exchange Firms.
- Legal – Law firms and houses, Patent Firms, Attorneys, Trade Mark, and Copyright Registers.
CA Salary and Payscale
Chartered accountants (CAs) are offered an annual salary of Rs 692K which varies on a basis of average pay and with CAs with lots of years of experience get as high as Rs 926K according to survey report produced by Glassdoor review.
In order to get a high salary package in Chartered Accountant to follow the steps below
- Securing top Rank in the CA exams in India can put you in the spotlight for high salary pacakages
- Gain immense Knowledge in your field and Boost skills related to your work
- Gain Knowledge of IT and Data Science for a Giant Just of your Carrier.
- Minimize the number of attempts to crack the exam
- Acquire good communication skills
Share your Thoughts and Opinions with us. feel free to write down your comments we would love to hear from you.