B.Tech Computer Science Engineering: What is it About?
B. Tech CSE is a Modernised course in computer applications and system. It aggregates with managing and developing computer software and hardware processes. With the help of this course, the students are able to understand, learn and use different programming languages, digital and custom electronics, networking and telecommunications, etc.
What are computer science and Information Technology? What is B-tech? What is a requirement to Pursue this Course in India? What are carrier options after B-tech? In this Article, You’ll get detailed information About how to Join, fees, eligibility, syllabus Etc.
A Software Engineer deals with Complex Computer problems and its Automation stuff. Software Programmers Develop mobile applications and websites for businesses and customers.
The Internet has changed all aspects of our lives, from the way we communicate to the way we do business and it’s Gradually changing. Computer education is still in its Initial phase in India and still, we are leading the Edge. It will grow exponential in the next decade.
Computer Science Engineering (CSE) Encircles different types of topics that relate to computation, like analysis of algorithms, programming languages, program design, software, and computer hardware.
Computer Science engineering has its bases in electronics, maths, and logistics. Computer Science is syllabus as part of maths or engineering departments & now has emerged as a different engineering sector.
Graphics, Design, Architecture, Softwares of Android application, iPhone application, website, and networking. It is the core of all modern electronic devices, like mini computers inside washing machines to thousands of Electronic Devices.
The job of a Computer Science Engineers or B. tech Graduate
- Development of Smartphones Softwares
- Website Designing and Graphics for Businesses
- Manages the software, hardware & networks in Business Industries
- Engineers Involve in the designing and development of the hardware Components of PCs & laptops
- Develop software for peripheral computing devices such as printers, modems, and scanners
- Writes code and algorithms for operating systems like Windows, Linux, etc.
Industries Involved In the B. tech in India
Computer Science Engineers can find opportunities in any of the following Industries
- Design / Development / Testing/ Maintenance of software in the IT industry.
- Networking & Security administrator in IT or any computerized industry.
• Hardware Engineers: These professionals do research, design, develop, test, and oversee the installation of computer hardware which inter alia includes computer chips, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards, and printers and Many More.
• System Analyst: Computer engineers who work as systems analyst do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem. They also recommend software and system related problems and coordinate development between business development teams.
• Software Developers: Software developers are professionals who are concerned with facets of the software development process which involves activities such as design and coding, computer programming, project management, and Many More.
• DBA: DBA or Database Administrator are the professionals who are bestowed with the job to design, Coordinate, implement, maintain, and repair an organization’s database. Inter alia DBA professionals are also known as Database Coordinator or Database Programmer in the IT Industry.
• System Designer: Professionals involved in system designing, Logical & Physical Designing wherein logical designing can be enumerated as the structure & characteristics such as output, input, files, database & procedures, and Many More.
• Networking Engineers: Networking engineers are computer professionals involved in Modifying, implementation, Development, and troubleshooting of computer networks.
Top Companies Recruttes B. tech Graduates
Google, Yahoo, Hewlett-Packard, International Business Machines Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Dell Inc, NEC Corporation, Canon Inc, Apple Inc, ASUSTEK Computer Inc, Acer Inc, Lenovo Group Limited, SAIC, Sun Microsystem, TCS, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, Tech Mahindra
Top Colleges B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering is a 4-year UG engineering course on practical and theoretical knowledge of computer hardware and software.
The minimum eligibility for this course requires passing class 12th Higher Secondary Examination in Physics, Mathematics, and English with a minimum of 50% marks, And 40% for SC/ST Candidate, 45% for PH Candidate.
Top Colleges for Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Computer Science and Engineering)
- IIT, Delhi
- IIT Bombay
- Amity University
- IIT, Kanpur
- BITS Pilani
- BITS Hyderabad
- VIT Institute
B. Tech CSE course is also often pitted against Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA). The mode of admission is through State/ National/ University Joint Entrance Examination.
B. Tech CSE graduates can find employment in academic institutions, IT software companies, journalism, sales, and marketing. The job profiles for graduates of this course can be a lecturer, technical editor, content developer, Software engineer, software developer, programmer analyst, test engineer, etc.
Salary varies from 5Lakh/Annum – 1Crore/Annum
B.Tech Computer Science Engineering: Course Details
|Course Level||Under Graduate|
|Duration of the Course||4 years|
|Eligibility||A minimum score of 55% (Relaxable for reserved category students) marks at UG level.|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam based/Merit-based|
|Course Fee||Between INR 2 to 10 Lacs|
|Starting Salary||INR 1.5 to 3.5 Lacs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Reliance, TCS, Adani Wilmar, Wipro, DXC, |
Syntel, Hexaware, Capgemini, Infosys
|Job Position||Software engineers, web designers, application developer, network engineer, hardware engineer, web-architect engineer|
Share you Thoughts With us and Write below in the comments about your views. thank you for reading.Simplifying Learning’s!