A Newly Gained Reputation as A Capable Field To Choose After 12th is Hotel Management. Also, It Becomes Extremely Popular Among Aspirants willing to work in the Public Sector. Tourism Industry Has a Big Potential role in Development of Course Recognition Today in India. Hotels roles now days have Raised Significantly.
Below Are Some conversions Hotels are nowadays used for:
- Living Stays for Tourists
- Business Conference
- Professional Seminars
- Consulting Programs
What A Hotel Management Professional Must Know and What he Learns in Management School:
The students of hotel management must have a thorough
- Understanding of different cultures
- Understanding of different Religions
- Knowledge about Different Places in World
- Dealing With Managing Situations
It will help them understand the needs of different people as well. Increase in hotels and tourists all over the country has also resulted in the demand for trained people.
Carrier Option and Job Opportunities
Well Trained Hotel management Students Have high Demand in Various Fields in India:
- Executive Assistant
- Hospitality industry
- Hygiene Manager
- Resort Manager
- Catering Business
- Executive Chef
- House Service
- Account Manager
- Hotel and Restaurant Director
- PR Sector
- Promotion and Service Marketing
- Front Desk Receptionist
- NCHMCT Entrance Exam
- You Can Choose an Undergraduate Degree Provided By Many Top Institutes in Hotel Management in India After Completing Class 12th in any Stream.
- For Post Graduation in any Sector/discipline of hotel management, one should Require an Undergraduate degree.
- Admission to most major institutes in India is done on the basis of a written test and personal interview.
- The admission to the various courses in the hotel management is based on the hotel management entrance exam NCHMCT.
- Apart from this, Big hotel chains conduct Special Entrance Exams admission in their own training institutes.
SCOPE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT IN INDIA
Various Job Opportunities and Prospects are Available After you Complete this Beautiful Course. Some of them We Enlisted Below:
- The industry of Food and Cold Drinks (Beverages)
- House Service (Roomkeeping)
- Account Management
- Reception Office and Front Door Service
- Food Catering Departments in Banks and Insurance Houses, Railway, Armed Forces, Ministerial Conventions
- Computer Administration Management
- Finance and Money Management
- Maintenance of Services
- Security analysis and Maintenance
- Human Resources and Public Relations
- Fast Food Chain Management
- Airline Catering and Cabin Services
- Resorts and Club Management
- Recreation & Health Centre Management
- Hospital Administration and Catering Services
India’s Leading Institutes for learning Hospital Management
|No.||Universities And Institutes|
|1||Institute of Hotel Management – New Delhi|
|2||Institute of Hotel Management – Mumbai|
|3||Institute of Hotel Management, Jodhpur|
|4||Institute of Hotel Management – Kolkata|
|5||Institute of Hotel Management – Bangalore|
|6||Institute of Hotel Management – Chennai|
|7||Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management – Chandigarh|
|8||Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology – Trivandrum|
|9||Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development – New Delhi|
|10||Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology – Bangalore|
HOTEL MANAGEMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Diploma Course: A candidate must pass class 1oth or 12th with minimum of 40% marks having English as a compulsory subject.
Certificate Course: The certificate courses are generally short-term courses for the duration of 6 months to one year. The candidates can pursue these courses after completing 12th class.
UG: Aspirant is Mandatory to passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks and with English as a compulsory subject to Undergraduate Degree.
Degree Course: for an undergraduate degree in hotel management, the candidate must be 12th passed with a minimum of 50% and having English as a compulsory subject.
Postgraduate Degree course: After completing an undergraduate degree program, the candidate may go for a postgraduate program. The basic eligibility for this program is 45% marks in graduation from a recognized university.
SUBJECTS YOU STUDY DURING COURSES
Introduction to Hospitality, Nutrition, and Food Science, Economics of Hostility and Tourism, Food and Beverage Services (inc. Cold Beverages and Alcohol), Problem Solving and Creative Thinking, Food Production and Culinary Art, Front Office Operation and Management, Guest Retaining Strategy.
There is a wide number of course available in the hotel management sector Right Now. The student can choose the course as per his academic and Intrest Perception. The detailed list of the courses is provided below:
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
- BA (Hons) in Hotel Management
- BBA in Hotel Management
- Master of Science in Hotel Management
- MBA in Hotel Management
- Certificate Courses in Hotel and Catering Management
- Craftsmanship Courses
There are various short-term Degree Courses Created by the ministry of tourism in India, to encourage the students for self-employment.
Salary For Hotel Management Graduate
The salary in this Sector varies depending on the business you are working in. If you are working with the top-ranked hotel chains then the starting salary could be anything around Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 35,000 per month. After some experience, the salary could be anywhere between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 60,000 per month.
Recruiters are always at your door if you are skilled enough in your Job!
“You are in a Golden Business with less recession. cause people will never stop traveling. You can go for the self-employment as an entrepreneur and start something extremely good to serve and earn as well”.