MBA is Internationally accepted Business Course. Getting Admission in Top MBA Colleges & Business Universities in India is the Dream of every Management Aspirant. In this article, You’ll learn Detailed Information regarding MBA Courses in India and abroad.
Culture of startups and Businesses in the Field of Business administration is on the rise Nowday among MBA Graduates. So this course gives you a chance in Entrepreneurship.
MBA Degree Offered by top Business Schools and Universities in India are helping graduates from different streams to build a successful living and career for themselves and also creating job Opportunities for this country.
List of MBA Course Programmes for graduates to choose:
MBA: Master’s in Business Management is a 2 years program which helps You understand business & management skills. You will be studying finance, marketing, Management, operations Strategies, and human resources (HR) with other subjects to develop a specialization.
PGDM: Postgraduate Diploma in Management. PGDM degree offered by business schools in India is residential programs for a duration of 1 to 2 years.
EMBA: Executive MBA is one year MBA program especially for ongoing Job Candidates who are willing to continue the Job and also earn a degree. It is a 1-year program with classes as well as Online Lectures Offered By Institutions.
Distance MBA: Correspondence MBA or Distance MBA. It is for 2 years. Fully online classes without physically visiting the Institution. It is offered to working professionals and Distance Students for Their Convenience.
Admission in MBA
Based on entrance exams score, a college-grade exam with Aptitude Test, and past academic performance.
Below is some reputed Entrance Exams List to Join MBA and its Associate courses:
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test –Abroad)
- SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
You Must have to qualify the entrance exams to join selections round. You can Also Take Admission VIA Management Quota offered by some Private Institutions.
The Components of the study included within the course’s syllabus consist of Subjects such as:
- Finance and Economics
- Business analysis and leadership Qualities
- The world aspect of business and society
- Entrepreneurship responsibilities and integrity
- The organization, Formation, and management of Human Capital
- Corporate finance
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Information Technology
AIM OF THE MBA PROGRAMME
- Developing Skilled Managers
- Teamwork Efficient and Relationship Sustaining Professionals
Business Management Offering Institutes in India
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration Chennai
- Nirma Institute of Management Ahmadabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
- Management Institute Jamshedpur
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
MBA in Business Management: Course Overview
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||Graduation with a minimum Passing score of 50%.|
|Admission Process||Based on performance in entrance exam.|
|Top recruiting organizations||TCS, Infosys, Reliance, Wipro, Accenture, Startup Industry, etc.|
|Top recruiting areas||Retail and Corporate Banking, Corporate Finance, Business Consulting, etc.|
|Top job profiles||Marketing Manager, Retail Manager, Exporters and Importers, Financial Manager, among others.|
|Course Fees||INR 3 to 10 lacs|
|Average Salary (PA)||INR 4 to 20 lacs|
The course is considered to be of the modern world. It Is designed for the requrement of corporate Business, The Professionals needs to Integrate, Organize, and Manage all aspect of his job, and thus he is trained in this manner.
Whether if you are willing to pursue MBA courses in India or outside India, the options can make the process overwhelming. Starting from the type of the degree to shortlisting the best MBA courses, it takes a lot of your efforts and this process gets easier if you have a clean and broader perspective of your Carrier.
MBA looks simple 3 word Course but when the time comes to choose the actual specialization, It becomes a hell of a tough job. It gives you a variety of Different Specialization in A Micro-Level.
MBA course fees
While the MBA fees of many low ranking programs (that often struggle to get students enrolled) might be very low, the fees can really shoot up for the elite management programs.
It is considered to be one of the most expensive courses out there in India. long with the Course fees, there are also various hidden fees and Curriculum Expenses you need to Encounter like Heavy and Expensive books, laptop, Gadgets, flight costs, study trip expenses and the biggest (hidden) one that most MBA students overlook – the opportunity Expense.
The average duration of full-time MBA programs can range between 1 to 2 years. A candidate may find programs like INSEAD that are shorter than 1 year. The duration of part-time programs can extend up to 3 years since the candidate is working and studying at the same time may take a longer duration.
There are no clear answers to which one Specialization would be best for everyone. It is solely depended on your are of Intrest.
Syllabus for MBA Course
The Master of Bussiness management syllabus is defined below as subjects for semester Examinations
- Principles of Management
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Legislation
- Business Communication & Information Systems
- Research Methodology & Quantitative Techniques
- Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Cost Accounting
- Economic Environment of Business
- Strategic Management
- Summer Internship Project Assessment
- Project Management OR Environment Management
- Elective 1 – Paper-1
- Elective 1 – Paper-2
- Elective 1 – Paper-1
- Elective 1 – Paper-2
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Project Work
- International Business Management OR Agri-Business Management
- Elective I – Paper-3
- Elective II – Paper-3
Specialization Offered in MBA Course:
- Marketing and Sales
- Media Coordination and Management
- Nonprofit and Government Organisations
- Operations and Logistics Department
- Risk Management
- Sport management
- Defense Technology Management
- Aviation Management
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Hospital and Health Care
- Hospitality Management
- Entertainment Media Management
- Automobile Dealership Management
MBA Career Options in Industries
- Multi-national companies
- Government Sector jobs
- Public Service Sector jobs
- Corporate Banks Executives
- Hospitals Management
- Airlines Executives
Carrier Opportunities after you complete MBA
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Project Administration Managers
- Recruitment Department of a Compony
- Human Resource Department
- Account Manager
- Brand And Product Manager
- Management Consultancy
Pay Scale for a MBA Graduate
MBA Sales and Marketing fresh Graduate may get an initial pay package of 8 lakh on an average and an MBA in System will be able to draw a salary on an average of 8 – 10 lakh (not much difference). For the Experienced candidate from a reputed Companies can demand the salary on the basis of skills and work on the salary of 20 lakhs and big companies are ready to pay this much amount to get them experience.
Share your thoughts with us and make sure to Subscribe us For more future updates and notifications.