Paramedical is the Branch of Medicine in which you’ll never regret in your life after joining. Full of Active Life, Lots of Enthusiasm and Most Important thing, that you will be there to save the lives of one who needs. First of all, we introduce you all, the concept of para medical and how this field become the one of popular career option these days for young minds. We have added information about the paramedical courses after 12th, top colleges, their admission process and scope in India.
Paramedical is a study of science that deals with a pre-hospital emergency. Paramedics are generally trained medical professionals who diagnose any disease in a human body with the help of blood test, X-ray, MRI, CT-Scan, Ultrasound, etc. in Minimum Time at the Place of Emergency. Hence, Joining Paramedicals means is attaining a degree of these professionals by learning the complete process.
Paramedics provide pre-cure to the patient before the doctor treat them. The Common areas where these paramedics work is in the management of fracture, spinal injury, burn assessment, and during general accident case. In addition, they actually support doctors in providing better treatment by doing various medical checkups.
There are three types of paramedical courses available in India after 12th, which are-
- Degree- Regular 3-4 years programme
- Diploma- Duration is 2-3 years and provide best job opportunities
- Certificate- Short term course
Paramedical Courses List:
Paramedical Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. in OTT (Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc. in Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology
- B.S.c. in X-Ray Technology
- B.Sc. in Radiography
- B.Sc in Anaesthesia Technology
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Technology
- B.Sc in Critical care technology
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Science
- B.Sc. in Medical Record Technology
- B.Sc. in Optometry
- Bachelor of Radiation Technology
- B.Sc. in Medical Imaging Technology
- B.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology
- B.Sc. in Audiology and Speech Therapy
Paramedical Diploma Courses
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in OT Technician
Top Colleges Offering Paramedical Degree & Diploma Courses
- Max Skill First, New Delhi
- UIHMT, Dehradun
- Sai Institute of Nursing, Dehradun
- Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences, New Delhi
- DIMS, Dehradun
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences – [AIIMS], New Delhi
- Christian Medical College – [CMC], Vellore
- Armed Forces Medical College – [AFMC], Pune
Paramedical Certificate Courses
If you are looking for early employment opportunities in the field of paramedical then certificate courses will help you to provide fast professional growth.
- Certificate in Dialysis Technician
- Certificate in X-Ray Technician
- Certificate – Lab Assistant/Technician
- Certificate in Operation Theatre Assistant
- Certificate in ECG and CT Scan Technician
- Certificate – Home Based Health Care
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare
- Certificate in Rural Health Care
Top Colleges Offering Paramedical Certificate Courses
Paramedical PG Courses List 2020
After doing graduation in paramedical, students can pick a post-graduation course in a relevant stream. For this, they can select a PG course form the list mentioned below.
- Master in Physiotherapy (MPT)
- MD in Anaesthesia
- M.Sc -Nursing in OBG
- MD in Radiodiagnosis
- M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
- PG Diploma in Anesthesiology
- M.Sc. in Pediatric Nursing
- M.Sc. in Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radio-diagnosis (D.M.R.D.)
- M.Sc. in Child Health Nursing
- P.G Diploma in Cardiac Technology
- M.Sc -Nursing (Paedritics Nursing)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Perfusion Technology
Top Colleges Offering Paramedical PG Courses
- Uttaranchal PG College of Bio-Medical Sciences and Hospital, Dehradun
- Quantum University, Roorkee
- Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute, Delhi
- Sai Institute of Paramedical & Allied Sciences, Dehradun
- SBSPG Dehradun
- Kasturba Medical College – [KMC], Mangalore
- Maulana Azad Medical College – [MAMC], New Delhi
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Paramedical Course Admission 2020
Paramedical College admission is done on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination. Some colleges conduct their own written examination or take the valid score of state/national level medical entrance test :
- The admission may be followed by the interview (vary from college to college) or counseling.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria of the program.
- Students must fill the examination form before the deadline.
- Candidates can register themselves online and offline by downloading from (depending on college to college).
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
Thank You For Reading. Please Do Share With Your Friends and Family.Simplifying Learning’s!